Wednesday, May 10, 2017

5/10/17 final exam blog post

my experience with office 360 and power point mix went very well! i felt like the whole process went by very smooth and i felt like i got the hang of things fairly quick! i enjoyed this project a lot because i love walking my dog so making this project made me very happy!! i also enjoyed the outcome of my project it came together very well and looks nice! Comparing power point mix to google slides id say that power point is a lot more fun to use because it offers sooooo many more features and is better quality. Google slides is good to use when you are doing a simple project that doesn't require a lot of fancy art work and is suppose to be left simple and clean. i would def use mix again in the future when i need to make a cool video project for class and im very glad this resource was shown to me!! 10/10!

what i enjoyed most about the class was the people in it and the mems i made! my fav project was def this mix project because i love my dog and anything i can do that involves my dog is so fun. I dont think you should change anything about the class it was very fun just the way it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment