Friday, January 27, 2017

1/26/17- social bookmarking current event

Social Bookmarking hacked

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GiER2GqcHwI1s3saISWOIPu0o-n5__PnI6Aw3Uo1wnc/edit?usp=sharing

I would say I do have different view in social bookmarking now because I really know what it is now and I have seen the positive and negative sides of it! It can help you a lot as far as marking your recently visited sites and share your favorite pages with your friends. On the down side though it can also be really unreliable as far as what sites your visiting and who is posting and sharing it with you because sometimes people can post a lot of false information. I do think social bookmarking is very helpful if you choose to use it with the right purpose. I think that I am going to start using chrome on my computer at home to bookmark my favorite sites and make folders for school, shopping, and other important things to my everyday life to make my electronic life a little bit easier.






No comments:

Post a Comment