Thursday, January 19, 2017

1/17/2017 - Prezi Reflection

After using both Prezi and Powerpoint I would definitely have to say that i prefer to use the traditional Power point. I personally think that Powerpoint is much more simple to use because most of our generation has grown up learning how to use Powerpoint as a primary way to present things in our schooling environment. I think that Prezi is great for presentations like "All about me" or something fun but Power points are much better and more efficient for learning and teaching lessons because they are simple and easy to follow with out becoming distracted on making it look cool. I think that next time I create a presentation I will use power point because I am more comfortable with it and know all the ins and outs with powerpoint. I think for me, that powerpoint is the much easier and safer route to take!

Prezi - Carlies Life

1 comment: