Tuesday, January 24, 2017

1/24/2017 social bookmarking

Social bookmarking is a tool used for computer users to be able to save an often visited page for easy access. Its a perfect way to store and organize important websites that you will need to go back to. On my Mac laptop at home, it bookmarks all my frequently visited sites so I can get to them very easy! It bookmarks pages like Netflix, Soundcloud, Youtube, google drive and the blue valley high home page. I use Instagram as my main social bookmarking website usually on the daily. I really enjoy sharing my photos and videos with my friends and have a lot of fun doing it! I learned about all the social bookmarking tools i use through friends and family when i was younger and have adapted to it very well! I think social bookmarking is cool.😌

No comments:

Post a Comment