Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3/21/17- Spring Break

I had the best spring break ever! i made tons of fun memories with my friends and even went on a short vacay to Texas! I went to Texas with my parents and brought along my good friend Marlee to see all of my family. I ate so much fried food and drank a lot of sweet tea and i was SO happy! Whenever i am in Texas i feel at home so everything was perfect. We were outside a lot doing things like hammocking, tanning, shopping, riding the 4 wheeler, running, and just hanging out! We stayed at place called Links at Lands end which is a country club in Yantis, Texas and it was about 60-75 degrees every day!!!! In Sulper springs (a small town near Yantis) we went shopping and i absolutely fell in love with the cuteness of all the shops and restaurants all over again. The best part was the side walk sale they had outside of a small boutique where everything was $10. The best thing about going to Texas was getting to be with my family and my best friend and just hanging out and catching up. Im not sure if there is any better feeling than being surrounded by people you love and eating whataburger.
    When i got back home i spent all my time hanging out with my friends, watching March Madness, and tanning. Overall: perfect break

whataburger^

No comments:

Post a Comment