Friday, March 31, 2017

3/31/17- Bracket Reflection

This project wasnt the worst thing ive ever had to do but it also wasnt the best and really frustrated me at some points. I will say i learned a lot and i found it kind of neat how i made that whole thing so i do feel pretty #accomplished! I have always made brackets for march madness and this is one of my favorite times of the year. I enjoy watching my picks play and win and even lose when i need them to! Its a very satisfying feeling to have your picks correct and its even more fun when i compete with my family and beat them with my choices:) This year my bracket was looking mighty fine until south Carolina decided to become a thing. I really haven't worked much with excel or sheets so i learned so much which will definitely be helpful in future classes i hope! overall i think the frustration was worth it! and Go heels!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment