Friday, March 31, 2017

3/30/17 Netflix Suggestions

My all time favorite Netflix series is Friday Night Lights. Everything about it makes me happy because i am definitely a Texas girl and the show takes place is east Texas which is so cute in real life and in the show so i love it. The show is about a high school football team called the dillion panthers and throughout the seasons the team and the individuals on the teams face all sorts of ups and downs that will make you want to keep watching. Each character is very diverse from each other as far as how they treat people and what they are interested in but the one thing they do all have in common is how much they all love their team. The way they can all come together to watch games and be a family always amazes me and reminds me a lot of our school actually! I love the southern touch it has because it makes me feel very at home and happy! Friday Night Lights will make you fall in love with the characters from the moment you meet them and you wont ever want to let go of them. I say that mostly because I refused to watch the last episode of the show for about 4 weeks and cried my eyes out when i finally did watch it. Now every once in a while ill go back and rewatch my fav episodes and just enjoy it! This show is amazing i have 2 shirts that say stuff about Friday night lights on them, i highly suggest you watch it. It is life changing and will all in all make you a better person. "Clear eyes, Full hearts, CANT LOSE"

No comments:

Post a Comment